Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using The Super Trader Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at http://www.thesupertrader.com/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer:
The Super Trader™ is the copyright and trademark holder of all branded properties for The Super Trader, LLC. Neither the Company or any of its affiliates, owners, managers, employees, shareholders, officers, directors, other personnel, representatives, agents or independent contractors(herein referred to as the “Company”) is, in such capacities, a licensed financial advisor, registered investment advisor, registered broker-dealer or FINRA | SIPC | NFA-member firm. Examples presented on Company’s website including video tutorials, indicators, strategies, columns, articles, emails, newsletters, and all other content of Company’s products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any kind or order to buy or sell a financial security and should not be construed as investment advice under any circumstances. The Company will not be held liable for losses resulting from information or advice presented in this website (or third party); the use of such information is entirely at the risk of the user. Company assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results whatsoever and under any circumstances. Statements on the Company’s website, or in its publications and information, are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to the Company for any damages or losses shall solely be dissatisfaction to the user. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures and forex can be substantial. Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Past results of any individual or trading system published by Company are not indicative of future returns.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products and/or services will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system and are not indicative of future returns which may be realized by you. In addition, the indicators, strategies, columns, articles, emails, newsletters and all other features of Company’s products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice under any circumstances. Examples presented on Company’s website are for educational purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell a financial security. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. You should always check with your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
The Service is delivered online and hence there is no physical delivery.
Pricing and payment
1. The Super Trader reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
3. The Super Trader shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
5. We only accept credit cards billed monthly. Electronic receipts are provided by request only and will be emailed to the account owner upon receipt of the request. We do not make available any invoices or receipts directly.
6. We accept all major credit cards.
7. Failure to make payment at your renewal date will result in an immediate suspension of service until such time as payment is received.
1. Your credit card information is processed by Stripe. They ensure that all payment details are passed only over secure, encrypted connections and that your details are stored and handled appropriately.
2. Other information passed to and retrieved from The Super Trader cannot be guaranteed to be secure as it passes over unencrypted connections – much like normal web searches and email.
Pro Plus Subscription Details:
Billing & Payment Method
Access to the Pro+ subscription is $199.00 per month and the charge is for 30 days of access and will be re-billed every 30 days thereafter.
You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting customer service at 872-395-1664.
To cancel your purchase, call 872-395-1664, Monday through Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Eastern Time.
Effect of Cancellation
After we receive your cancellation notice, your access to The Super Trader will be terminated going forward.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND. ALL SALES OF ANY PRODUCT, DOWNLOAD, SOFTWARE, INDICATOR OR SUBSCRIPTION ARE FINAL.
This is a legal agreement between an individual or individual entity (“you”) and The Super Trader, LLC. (“the Provider”).
By using this website and Information you completely and fully agree to the following terms of service:
- These services are provided on an as-is basis; the Company accepts no liability for the loss of any user information or for the failure of any feature or service to operate properly. The Company reserves the right to remove any content or service at any time and to terminate any account or refuse service to any user determined by the Company to have violated this agreement or any applicable international, national, state or local law.
- The user takes responsibility for obtaining and utilizing any necessary computer equipment and internet services used in accessing this site. Cost of operation of these devices and services is entirely the responsibility of the user. All content posted on this site by a registered user or third party is the responsibility of that user and not of the Company. The Company is merely the carrier/distributor of this content and assumes no responsibility for objectionable content nor makes any claim as to the quality, accuracy or usefulness of the content or services made available within this site. If you do see objectionable content and would like to suggest its removal, please contact us by email by sending a message to us.
- The sole and exclusive maximum liability to the Company for any damages or losses shall soley be dissatisfaction to the user. The content presented is for informational purposes only. The Company will not be held liable for losses resulting from information or advice presented in this website by a third party; the use of such information is entirely at the risk of the user. The views and opinions expressed by third party presenters or users are not those of the Company.
- No content available on this site should be considered a recommendation that any financial transaction or investment is suitable for any specific person. Any investment advice is to be considered general and not necessarily appropriate for every user. The Company and its employees, affiliates, and advertisers, owners, managers, shareholders disclaim all express, implied or statutory warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with regards to any information or service provided.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and, to the extent applicable, laws relating to the transmission of securities-related data. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this website, including payment and delivery or related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this website.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE — DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you intend to utilize Information from this website concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities as a basis for making investment or trading decisions, the disclaimer in the capitalized sentences appearing above are particularly applicable to you and should be carefully considered. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included is intended for trading or investing purposes. The Company and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Any information provided to The Super Trader in connection with The Super Trader web site shall be provided by the submitter and received by The Super Trader on a non-confidential basis. The Super Trader shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The Super Trader Corporation owns the federally registered trademark for “The Super Trader” and any unauthorized use of those words will be considered a violation of said trademark.
1. We take your privacy very seriously. We will not disclose any of your information to any third party except where required to by law.
2. We may email you from time to time in order to let you know about service updates, planned maintenance or special offers. The Super Trader Free users are required to receive these emails as acceptance of receiving free use of The Super Trader. All paid plan users may opt-out by emailing Achieve@thesupertrader.com.
3. On the public areas of the website, we use analytics software to understand sources of visitors and to improve the website.
These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Company services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. These terms of service and the relationship between you and the Company shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms of service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these terms of service remain in full force and effect. Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these terms of service must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The user agrees that the Company is not responsible for exposure to content deemed objectionable. The user agrees not to transmit or make commercially available any material that infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or intellectual property. The user understands that any data provided in this site is believed to be correct and reliable, but the accuracy or usefulness is not guaranteed by the Company. The risk of loss in electronic options trading or day trading can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. Web users need to be wary of advertisements or other statements that emphasize the potential for large profits in active investing and day trading. Active investing and day trading can also lead to large and immediate financial losses.
This site and its contents are the property of the Company or its partners/contributors. Content is provided for non-commercial use only. All content/material presented on this website is protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. By viewing this material, you agree not to copy, reproduce, record, video, photograph, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material in any form other than for personal use, without the express written permission of the Company. Users are hereby notified that under the CAN-SPAM Act administered by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission it is unlawful to harvest email addresses from this and other of this company’s websites for the purpose of sending commercial email messages, or to create email lists for that purpose.
1. Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to Achieve@TheSuperTrader.com.